- Afrique du Sud
- Allemagne & Autriche
- Australie & Nouvelle Zélande
- Belgique & Luxembourg
Australie & Nouvelle Zélande
Secure Edge Technologies Pty Ltd trading as Secure Edge Technologies (SET) was incorporated within Australia in 2003. The company assembles and distributes Key & Asset Management Solutions (KAMS) throughout Oceania region. The showcase of SET’s solutions is imported from Traka International (UK) who is a leader in the area of Total access management.
SET’s strategic goal is to be recognized within the Oceania region as a high quality supplier of Traka’s KAMS. Traka’s KAMS are sold directly to customers and also approved resellers. The solutions within the ‘Total access management’ range control the distribution and reconciliation of hardware (keys, access cards etc) for buildings, vehicles, material handling equipment, etc as well as tools, portable radios and scanners, laptops computers and any other valuable assets that necessitates control. This ensures that staff minimizes misplaced, lost or mishandled access control hardware and/or receive early notice of faults by utilizing Traka’s superior software-based system. The Traka suite of solution’s log and records users of specific control hardware or the current status of the hardware. Thereby minimizing costs thru time efficiencies and asset re-purchases and select forms of fault control.
SET looks to provide its customers with a whole range of quality goods, services and packaged solutions by Traka within the following markets:
1) Government –Federal, State and Local authorities with a focus on Secure Agencies & Emergency Services;
2) Ports of Entry – Airline and Marine;
3) Property Management – Industrial, Commercial and Residential;
4) Education – University, Technical and Further Education, Schools;
5) Supply Chain & Logistics – Distribution Centres, Freight Companies;
6) Information, Communications & Technology – Data Centres
7) Utilities – Electrical, Gas & Water Authorities
8) Mining - LNG, Iron Ore & Coal