- Afrique du Sud
- Allemagne & Autriche
- Australie & Nouvelle Zélande
- Belgique & Luxembourg
Who uses Traka?
Traka products are used in more than half the UK Police Forces as well as Military, Police Forces and Government organisations around the world, including the European Parliament.
How is Traka used?
Traka is used for managing access to keys and assets for a range of applications including...
- Fleet vehicle key control - to better manage fleet utilisation
- Key management to secure areas such as firearms stores and other restricted areas
- Managing and auditing key usage for prison cells
- Controlling access to and the usage of equipment such as breathalyzers, PAVA spray, specialist and covert equipment
- Monitoring and restricting access to laptops, other data terminals and portable equipment that must be accounted for
- Management, control and auditing of access to retained property and evidence
- Managing access to and ensuring compliance for Airwave handsets
The Police are one of Traka's biggest UK customers - over 4000 systems are in use across the 52 Police Forces and Merseyside Police alone have over 68 networked systems for managing their vehicle fleet.
If you would like to know more about the solutions we can offer, please call 01234 712345.
What are the benefits?
In fact Traka has a host of solutions which enable the Police, Prisons, Immigration Services, Secure Units and other major Emergency Service providers to better control user access to important assets. The results are simple:-
- Better control - restricting who can access equipment, tools, vehicles and secure areas
- Fewer losses - to equipment, tools and important assets
- Reduced damage - to vehicles and specialist equipment
- Significantly less time spent on administration
- Lower operating costs
How is this achieved?
Keys to vehicles and any other conventional keys can be managed through a Traka key cabinet. Cabinets can be local or networked together between remote sites, and all controlled from software running on a central PC or Server.
Equipment is best managed in Traka's intelligent electronic lockers. Not only can you control who can access the locker but, with RFID tagging, you can identify who took it and when - when it was returned and by whom.
You can even record user information such as mileage or any damage to a piece of equipment or vehicle. And, if you want to quickly identify who has a vehicle, piece of equipment or key out now, this can easily be done from the software or the cabinet display.